Challengers Virtual Youth Scheme
What is the event?
Challengers will be running fun and engaging virtual sessions for young people of all abilities. There will be two youth clubs a week with different activities for all interests and abilities.
Sessions are open to 12 to 18 year olds and offered free of charge. Sessions will last anywhere between 60 and 90 minutes and feature an activity or interactive elements, including dancing, quizzes, animals, music, baking and talent show. We understand that not all children and young people will be able to join us for the full length of session, so please rest assured that there is no pressure to stay until the end. Sessions will take place on the Zoom.us app which you can access on a phone, tablet, laptop or PC. You do not need a Zoom account to join, simply follow the link that we will send to you.
Bookings for all virtual sessions will now be taken online
Please book onto the waiting list with your day and time preferences. We will review the waiting list on a daily basis, confirming all bookings to families and sending out the link to join the Zoom session up to a day before it is scheduled to take place.
- Wednesday 4th November: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 9th November: 5-6pm Fortnite Gaming Session
- Wednesday 11th November: 5-6pm Dance Class – Bollywood and Samba!
- Monday 16th November: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Wednesday 18th November: 5-6pm Martial Arts
- Monday 23rd November: 5-6pm Dance Class – Bollywood and Samba!
- Wednesday 25th November: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 30th November: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Wednesday 2nd December: 5-6pm Fortnite Gaming Session
- Wednesday 9th December: 4.30-6pm Quiz and Games
- Monday 14th December: 4.30-6pm Christmas Cookie and Gingerbread Baking
- Wednesday 16th December: 4.30-6pm Christmas Themed Quiz!
- Monday 21st December: 1.45-2pm Christmas Special Dance Session