Burgess Hill Inclusive Football with Albion in the Community (juniors and adults)
What is the event?
We are pleased to announce that under current government guidance, outdoor sport for people with a disability is permitted once again, and we are therefore able to restart weekly inclusive face-to-face sessions.
The sessions will be open to all players, but you will need to pre-book in order to attend. To book this session, click here. Please note that a membership is required, find out more when you go to book a session.
Age group: 6+ years Time: Juniors – 11.30am – 12.30pm, Adults 10am – 11.30am.
During the sessions:
- We will aim to limit physical contact time between players.
- Our coaches will be stricter on social distancing among players.
- Activities will be spread across bigger spaces with reduced group sizes.
- We will ensure high standards of hygiene.
- Staff will complete all necessary cleaning and Covid-19 procedures.
Any questions in the meantime, just drop us an email at: [email protected].