Young Persons Mental Health and Well-being Workshop with Barnardo's
What is the event?
For young people aged 14 to 25 (must be in year 10 or above), with a learning difficulty, disability or mental health condition and living in West Sussex.
In partnership with the Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
What will be covered:
- The importance of nature and the outdoors for mental health
- How to take care of our own mental health
- The influence of technology and social media on mental health
- How COVID-19 has affected mental health
- Relaxation activities to promote well-being
For more information or to book a place onto this work shop please contact:
CJ Telephone: 07960 619357 Email: [email protected]
Isy Telephone: 07872 049000 via WhatsApp Email: [email protected]
Or the team email:[email protected]