Educational Psychology Telephone Consultation Service

Benefit Advisor in West Sussex - Robert Hayes

Page Updated: 06th November 2020

If you or someone you care for has a Special Educational Need and/or Disability (SEND) then you may be able to access a range of benefits. West Sussex County Council has a benefits adviser who can support with form filling, reviews, appeals, tribunal representations as well as one off or on-going advice or support. More information on the Benefits Advice Service can be found on their Service Summary Card.

Their contact details are:

You can also request benefits advice by completing an online request form.

Below is a list of the types of benefits you may be able to access. They will also take you to the section of the Government website which contains the most up to date information on them:

Comment on the Benefits Advice Service:

Fantastic Service. In-depth Knowledge of benefits. Very understanding advice