Advocacy and your voice within your EHCP
Central to a good Education, Health and Care Plan is ensuring that the views of the Children, Young People and Parents have been collected.
The reason for ensuring the views are collected is to:
This happens at key stages:
Services to support you
1) Talk with your planning co-ordinator within the Special Educational Needs Assessment Team (SENAT).
2) If you need any further support then contact SEND Information, Advice and Support Service.
Resources & Tools
- EYPARM Submit your parent views
- Early Years Planning and Review Meetings (EYPARM) - Information and referral form
- EHC Needs Assessment (EHCP) forms and paperwork
- Frequently Asked Questions about Education, Health and Care Needs Requests/Assessments/Plans
- Annual Review Paperwork / Forms
- Post-16 SEND Transport to school/collegeand Post-19 arrangements for Young Adult Learners with an EHCP
- Personal budgets
- Compliments, Complaints and Comments
- Extension of Tribunal Powers