Advocacy and your voice within your EHCP
Central to a good Education, Health and Care Plan is ensuring that the views of the Children, Young People and Parents have been collected.
The reason for ensuring the views are collected is to:
This happens at key stages:
Services to support you
- Talk with your planning co-ordinator within the Special Educational Needs Assessment Team (SENAT).
- If you need any further support then contact SEND Information, Advice and Support Service.
Resources & Tools
- SEND Under 5s
- Educational, Health and Care Needs Assessment Information and Links to Apply
- Frequently Asked Questions about Education, Health and Care Needs Requests/Assessments/Plans
- Post-16 SEND Travel Assistance to school/college and Post-19 arrangements for Young Adult Learners with an EHCP
- Annual Review Paperwork / Forms
- Extension of Tribunal Powers
- Personal budgets
- Compliments, Complaints and Comments