Reaching Families and Amaze Brighton have come together to produce a series of fact sheets written for parent carers by parent carers.
Parent carers have been involved in all stages of the project, from identifying topics to cover and helping to edit content. They would welcome feedback from parents and professionals on our fact sheets. If you have any comments or recommendations for additional content please contact our project manager Brian O’Hagan at [email protected].
Young Carers Service
Young Carers Service, West Sussex The overriding aim of this strategy is to ensure that young carers are supported to achieve the same life opportunities as their peers. View their leaflet here Information for families and professionals
- Social Support and Social Care / Workers
- Early Help (EH) - formerly Integrated Prevention and Earliest Help (IPEH)
- Adoption and Fostering
- Short Breaks (Social Care)
- Childcare for children with SEND – what you can expect
- Registered Childcare
- 0-5 Childcare
- 5-14 Childcare
- Concerns and complaints about Childcare
- Travel around the UK
- Places to go