More Pictures and Videos
You said that you wanted more pictures and videos on our Local Offer.
You said more pictures, videos and animations and less text
Reaching Families have been commissioned to produced a series of short animations. The short animated films offer advice and helpful hints to parents and families of children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). Animations include: Personal Budgets; Sensory Needs; and Building Resilience.
Meet Teams that Support You
You wanted to be able to put a face to the name of your planning co-ordinator or advisor so... pictures of the SENAT & SEND IAS have been added. We hope to get more pictures of further teams.
You wanted to be able to visually see where all the special support centers were. Special Support Centres (SSC) are centers within mainstream schools to support pupils who have an Education, Health and Care Plan.
Posters on the events calendar
We can add your poster to our Calendar of Events - email [email protected]
About Social Care Assessment
A short video about the social care assessment in addition to leaflets have been produced. Find out more here . The video has had 2,622 views already - being the most popular video produced so far.
- Annual Report - West Sussex Local Offer
- Press Releases for our Local Offer
- Events the Local Offer Officer attended 2017
- Mapping out services on our Local Offer 2017
- Analysis of the upper and Lower age boundary of provision on our Local Offer 2017
- Analysis of comments published on service summary cards 2017
- Search function improved
- Top viewed services on our Local Offer
- Google Analytics
- Giving Feedback and Commenting about our Local Offer