Press Releases for our Local Offer
From 2015 we have shared a number of press releases. See press releases below:
Find out more about your Local Offer
Its now even easier for families whose children have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) to access support and services, thanks to the launch of a brand new website. (June 2015) Read Press Release.
Advice, knowledge and support shared at Parent Carer event
Workshops, one-to-one sessions and presentations took place throughout the day.(Dec 2015) Read Press Release.
One-stop summer shop to inspire children with special educational needs and disabilities
The Local Offer calendar is compiled by a range of providers across West Sussex and is continually updated as new activities are launched. (August 2016) Read Press Release
‘Local Offer’ for parents and carers
A one-stop-shop website for parents and carers of young people aged from birth to 25 years with SEND. (September 2016) Read Press Release.
Increasing access to support for parents and carers
A website supporting parents and carers of young people with SEND is launching the trial of webinars in February. (January 2017) Read Press Release .
- Annual Report - West Sussex Local Offer
- More Pictures and Videos
- Events the Local Offer Officer attended 2017
- Mapping out services on our Local Offer 2017
- Analysis of the upper and Lower age boundary of provision on our Local Offer 2017
- Analysis of comments published on service summary cards 2017
- Search function improved
- Top viewed services on our Local Offer
- Google Analytics
- Giving Feedback and Commenting about our Local Offer