Search function improved
You said you sometimes found searching for information difficult as initially you need to select from the homepage an area being services, events or information.
We therefore have:
- where possible not titled the service 'West Sussex xxx e.g. looking for the Autism Social Communication Team as part of the information will displayed alphabetically
- created service card summary cards to direct you to some information pages;
- made the three areas of information more visible by increasing the contrast when searching in one area;
- worked on our information pages / section (we previously had a total of 15 pages and now have over 300 pages!); and
- re-taged some services to ensure they can be found better.
In 2014 - 2015 we had the search bar on the homepage. Users were getting frustrated as their was a lack of content on our Local Offer. Within our next development we hope to re-introduce the search bar.
- Annual Report - West Sussex Local Offer
- More Pictures and Videos
- Press Releases for our Local Offer
- Events the Local Offer Officer attended 2017
- Mapping out services on our Local Offer 2017
- Analysis of the upper and Lower age boundary of provision on our Local Offer 2017
- Analysis of comments published on service summary cards 2017
- Top viewed services on our Local Offer
- Google Analytics
- Giving Feedback and Commenting about our Local Offer