Number of Users
How many people to we have coming to our Local Offer?
|September 2014 - 2015||11, 562|
|September 2015 - 2016||22, 066|
|September 2016 - 2017||30, 216|
This year we saw an increase in 27% of users to our Local Offer. In January we saw the highest number of users to our Local Offer.
With the introduction to the new layout of information we hope that our Local Offer can deliver more to its users.
From April this year we have been focusing on content and we haven't been sending out the Local Offer bi-weekly newsletter.
Number of page views
"A pageview is defined as a view of a page on your site that is being tracked by the Analytics tracking code. If a user clicks reload after reaching the page, this is counted as an additional pageview. If a user navigates to a different page and then returns to the original page, a second pageview is recorded as well." Definition from Google Analytics
|September 2014 - 2015||129,640|
|September 2015 - 2016||151, 405|
|September 2016 - 2017||173, 381|
With the introduction to the new layout of the information pages we hope that users will find the content on the information pages useful. Therefore in addition to searching for services and finding events our information pages are now becoming a useful resource packed with short bite-size chunks of information e.g. The Graduated Approach.
- Annual Report - West Sussex Local Offer
- More Pictures and Videos
- Press Releases for our Local Offer
- Events the Local Offer Officer attended 2017
- Mapping out services on our Local Offer 2017
- Analysis of the upper and Lower age boundary of provision on our Local Offer 2017
- Analysis of comments published on service summary cards 2017
- Search function improved
- Top viewed services on our Local Offer
- Giving Feedback and Commenting about our Local Offer