Updating your Information
Is your information up-to-date?
- Is your contact information still the same - email, address or phone number?
- Are your filters set correctly (including whether your service is free to use)?
- Has the age range of the service you provide changed?
- Are your bullet points and service description still accurate/could it be improved?
- Do you have a video linked to your service summary card?
- Do you have sessions that could be added to the calendar of events?
Please do take the time to check to see whether your summary card is up-to-date. If your card needs to be updated sign into your account.
- If you have forgotten your password click on 'forgotten password'.
- If the admin to your service card has now left your service you will need to create a new service provider account. An email will be sent to 'verify' your account, this email can sometimes end up in your junk/spam folder so please check there if you are unable to find it in your normal inbox. Confirm your account and then email [email protected] providing the new email account. The admin to your account will then be switched. You will be emailed once this has been done. When this has been done you can log back into your account and click on 'Review' to make the changes.
If you need any support then please email [email protected]