Download Appendix Documents
The Educational Psychology service has also produced information booklets for parents, children and young people and are holding a series of training events for school staff and other professionals to supplement this guidance with a practical tools enabling them to work effectively with children and young people and their families. Dates for these will be promoted in the coming months.
- What is Emotionally Based School Avoidance?
- Anxiety and EBSA
- Risk and reslience factors of EBSA
- Information gathering and analysis
- Working with others (this includes child, parent carers and school staff)
- Interpreting the information and action planning
- Interventions, strategies and review
- Whole school good practice and transition
- EBSA and Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- EBSA, school attendance and the law
- EBSA and Requests for Education Health Care Needs Assessments
- Further local support and resources