Strengthening our West Sussex Inclusive Practice through School SEND Partnerships
50 West Sussex schools and education settings have been working together to share and develop effective support and practices for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities. A range of good practice reports have been produced to highlight examples of the work that is underway within local schools and the impact this is having on staff, children, young people and their families. Parent carer representatives from West Sussex Parent Carer Forum and Local Authority Officers have also supported the work.
Please contact [email protected] for further information.
- Sharing Good Practice Examples of Person Centred Planning
- Examples of the good practice
- Sharing your good practice with others
- Person Centred Planning (PCP): MAP Training Videos
- Person Centred Planning (PCP): PATH Training Videos
- Person Centred Planning Tools: Signs of Safety Practice Framework
- Person Centred Planning (PCP): Circle of Friends
- Index for Inclusion (I4I)
- Parent perspective of inclusion