Annual Reviews paperwork for settings
An Annual Review is a statutory requirement to review the Education, Health and Care Plan/Statement to ensure a child/young person is making progress toward their outcomes and receiving the provision in order to meet these.
An animation for parents on the Annual Review process to help understand procedures:
Annual Review documentation for parents, carers and young people:
- Guidance on completing Parent Booklet
- Download the Parent Booklet
- Download the Pupil's Views - Annual Review document
- Download Pupil's Views Resource - Annual Reviews. This resource was created by Amy from the Council For Disabled Children.
Annual Review documentation for educational settings & Elective Home Education:
Within 2 weeks of the meeting you must submit the paperwork online.
Before you begin to submit this information from the Annual Review meeting you will need to make sure you have all the reports/ views available to upload. Please check below for the paperwork you will need according to your type of setting. Once you have started the form there is no mechanism to “save” part way through. The starred parts of the form are mandatory and must be completed. When you have uploaded all the necessary information and pressed submit you will receive an immediate automated acknowledgement.
UPLOAD Annual Review Forms
Our SEND Youth Participation Worker, Rachel, supported the making of a Person Centred Planning Path focussed on getting young people more involved in their EHCP's. The partnership event in Chichester on March 13th brought together professionals from services working with children and young people. See the video that young people made to contribute to the co-production of the Path here:
- SEND Information, Advice and Support Leaflet
- An interactive resource about the Annual Review process has been developed to support you. CLICK HERE
If you need help:
If you need practical help with the completion of the Annual Review form please contact the Special Needs Officer for your area.
Examples of good practice
- Developing a Person Centred Approach for a young person’s Education Health and Care Plan Annual Review