I'm a parent carer: EYPARM Submit your parent views
It is important that you submit your views to the EYPARM, as we want to ensure that your voice is heard during the discussion about your child. There is a template below which you may wish to use as guidance, however if you would rather contribute your views via email or letter, we welcome this. Please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact details below.
If you have photograph of your child that you would not mind sharing we would really like to receive a copy – you can either post this with your form. Thank you.
- Advocacy and your voice within your EHCP
- Special Educational Needs Assessment Team (SENAT)
- I'm a parent carer: Early Years Planning and Review Meetings (EYPARM) - Information and referral form
- Parent Carer or Young Person EHC Needs Assessment (EHCP) forms and paperwork
- Frequently Asked Questions about Education, Health and Care Needs Requests/Assessments/Plans
- Annual Review Paperwork / Forms
- Post-16 SEND Transport to school/collegeand Post-19 arrangements for Young Adult Learners with an EHCP
- Personal budgets
- Compliments, Complaints and Comments
- Extension of Tribunal Powers