SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
We offer accurate, up to date and impartial resources and information about the law on special educational needs and disability.
We provide information in many ways, including our website, publications, training events and conferences. Sometimes information alone is not enough. You may want help to gather information, make sense of it and apply it to your own situation. We call this advice and we offer this service by email, on the telephone, face to face and through work with groups or in training.
We can also offer more intensive support if you need it. This can include helping with letters, attending meetings with you or supporting you in discussions with the local authority, school or other setting. We may be able to help you find an Independent Supporter or a volunteer who can support you. When we are not able to help we will do our best to tell you about, or put you in touch with, other groups or organisations that can help. We call this signposting.
- Support at school for my child/young person
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Special Support Centres (SSC) in West Sussex
- Special Schools in West Sussex
- Independent and Non Maintained Schools
- School Exclusions
- Worried about school/college
- Compliments, Concerns and Complaints about a school
- Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Service Online Support Offer