Accessibility: How can you use the Local Offer without internet?
If you do not have access to internet, let us know:
- 0330 222 8555
- [email protected]
All information from the Local Offer can be saved, viewed offline or printed.
If you support a parent carer, child or young person who doesn't have access to the internet you can "PIN" relevant services using the Pinboard. These can be saved, emailed and printed in an easily read format.
- Accessibility: English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Accessibility: Need support in finding services / events or information?
- Accessibility: Increase font size and use sound
- Accessibility: West Sussex Local Offer Report
- About our Local Offer leaflet
- Local Offer Facebook
- Local Offer Twitter
- Neighboring Local Offers
- Local Offer Developments 2018