Community Learning Disabilty Teams ( 18+ ) CLDTs (incl. Speech & Occupational Therapy)
CLDTs are multidisciplinary teams who support adults with a learning disability and their carers . Most teams are jointly run with social services. Specialist health professionals ( Speech and language therapists ,learning disability nurses , psychiatrists , clinical psychologists and behaviour specialists , occupational therapists, physiotherapists ) work with people referred to enable them to live well with their learning disability .
What we do:
- There are three local community learning disability teams. Contact your nearest team to find out more about the health and social care support that is available and request an assessment.
- Northern CLDT Crawley , Horsham, mid Sussex, & Storrington ) - 01403 229 129 email@example.com
- Western CLDT ( Chichester , Bognor & Midhurst)- 0330 222 7888 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coastal CLDT ( Shoreham , Worthing , Littlehampton & Lancing)- 0330 222 7778 email@example.com
- We have an open referral system and are happy to chat with you about your family member's health or social care support needs . If you need help , please call us !