AllSorts (All Sorts, Mental Health)
Allsorts works to raise awareness, promote good practice and facilitate the creation of safer and more supportive environments for LGBTU young people in the wider community by:
• Supporting vulnerable, alienated or marginalized young people in the West Sussex area who are LGBT or unsure of their sexuality and/or gender identity.
What we do:
- Allsorts West Sussex provide Talk It Out (one-to-one) emotional support work and the facilitation of regular young people’s groups for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Unsure young people ages of 11 - 15 and 16+.
- The space is a safe environment for LGBT & Unsure (of their sexual orientation/gender identity) young people to come together and get involved in fun and creative activities supported by a team of LGBT identified Youth Support Workers trained volunteers.
- Delivering peer-led homophobia, biphobia and transphobia awareness and anti-bullying workshops in schools, colleges and youth organisations.
- Providing training for adults and agencies working with young people Providing promotional and educational materials (booklets, toolkits, stickers, posters etc).