Blended Counselling Services - YMCA DownsLink Group (YMCA)
Following a recent tender, WSCC Children’s and Young People Joint Commissioning Team are delighted to announce from 1 st November 2018, blended counselling services for young people in West Sussex will continue to be provided by YMCA DownsLink Group (YMCA).
What we do:
- The service offers face to face counselling at various locations across the county to young people aged 11-18 years who present with mild to moderate emotional wellbeing and mental health needs.
- The service also offer online counselling via a new counselling and mental health support platform called “e-wellbeing”.
- Referrals to the counselling service can be made via the find it out centres, self-referrals, CAMHS panel and via the contact details below and see our form here https://westsussex-local-offer.s3.amazonaws.com/public/system/attachments/1306/original/2018_
- Dialogue, YMCA DownsLink Group The Y centre, Albion Way Horsham RH12 1AH T 07739 893707 E [email protected]
- Find, Get, Give is a YMCA co-produced national website that supports young people, parents and carers and professionals around mental health. The site includes lots of resources https://findgetgive.com/