Aldingbourne Primary School
Aldingbourne is a mainstream setting, catering for children aged 4 to 11. We are committed to working in partnership with parents, carers and children to ensure that all children achieve their best and become confident individuals.
What we do:
- To involve the children in making decisions and taking responsibility for aspects of their learning.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum which fulfils the statutory requirements of the National Curriculum Programmes of study.
- To ensure that the children have the opportunity to learn from first-hand experience by investigating the world around them and thus gain knowledge and understanding of it.
- To ensure that children gain respect for themselves and others by learning to work collaboratively and appreciate that they are part of a wider community.
- To ensure that children develop religious and moral values, and respect for other cultures, religions and ways of life.