Special Education Needs Assessment Team (SENAT) (EHCP)
We are responsible for children with Special Educational Needs who have an Education Health and Care Plan, are requesting one, or who are going through the process of an Education Health and Care Needs Assessment. Find out more information about SENAT and it's processes.
We are made up of 2 teams:Team SOUTH and Team NORTH.
What we do:
- SOUTH: Covers the all southern areas in West Sussex including Chichester, Bognor Regis, Midhurst, Petworth, Worthing, Steyning, Littlehampton, Angmering, Shoreham, Portslade and Hove and is responsible for all children and young people living in this area
- Contact Team SOUTH: Email: [email protected] Tel: 03302223120
- NORTH: Covers the all northern areas in West Sussex including Crawley, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Cuckfield, East Grinstead and Haywards Heath and is responsible for children and young people who live in these areas.
- Contact Team NORTH: Email: [email protected] Tel: 03302222722
- Both teams consider and then co-ordinate EHC needs assessments for new pupils, as well as oversee the monitor and review of existing EHCPs for those in their own area.