Offering creative sessions using art, play and drama for fun and developing resilience. Events for families, young people and adults. Up coming creative family fun days, for young people and children with SEND and their families. Dates in August, please see here for more information and to book: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creative-family-fun-days-tickets-163614761155
What we do:
- Creative workshops with art, play, storytelling and drama for fun, developing confidence and resilience. For all ages and families.
- Delivered face to face and often outside.
- Sessions aimed to be fun while building skills for life for participants.
- Director of Sister Sarah, Sarah Hutchinson, is a qualified practioner of Neuro Dramatic Play which uses the keys stages of early child development through rhythmic play, projective art to role play as a basis for activities with children and adults.
- We try to make are sessions accessible to as many as possible. We regret activities are often outside in terrain which is difficult for wheel chairs to access.
Our users say:
"Lots of things to take away and continue with" "The music used really opened me up" "Reminded me of the importance of time to play"