Reaching Higher Project: Horsham District Councils (Short Break Provider)
All our sports and art sessions are led by qualified and experienced sports coaches or arts practitioners, and supported by experienced support workers and volunteers trained in first aid, medication administration, disability awareness and personal care.
Short Break provider
What we do:
- We currently offer the following term time activities: Dance, Music and Karaoke, Athletics, Cycling, Rebound Therapy, DJ'ing, and Video Production
- We allow places for siblings and friends of disabled children and young people to make the session inclusive
- All our staff are trained in disability awareness and many go on to further their training in the following areas: first aid, medication administration, personal care, makaton and team teach
- Our sessions are available to people of all abilities aged 5+ and we offer a free taster session to allow informed choice
- Booking is compulsary and can be done online, over the phone or by completing a booking form. For further information please contact Paul Taylor on 07764 146339 or [email protected]
Our users say:
Coaches and support workers respond to his needs, which enables him to join in. He has become much more sociable and interacts with his peers more since joining.
Age Range: 5–18
Free to use?
Requires an application to be completed
01403 215 637
07764 146 339 Email this service