Ashdown Centre (Short Breaks provider)
Supporting disabled children and young people (siblings/young carers) and their families with short breaks.
Ashdown is a Short Break provider
What we do:
- We offer Saturday respite for different groups on different Saturdays for different groups according to disabilities. We are open 1 Sunday a month and every Wednesday Evening for our youth services.
- We are offer a unique sibling service which runs during the school holidays for siblings aged 5-14.
- We offer a safe and secure environment for children and young people.
- Staff ratios are appropriate for individuals needs and amended when needed for certain activities and themed days.
- Weekend Extra 18-25 service for young people with disabilities to come and socialise and access trips together as a group in the community.