Outreach 3Way (part of Dimensions UK) is a Sussex-based learning disabilities charity. We support people with learning disabilities in all areas of daily life, from working to socialising. With a strong presence in the community and with local businesses, the people Outreach 3 Way supports enjoy opportunities to connect with people in their local area and to learn new skills. There is a strong emphasis on sport, arts and self-expression, as well as residential and support options.
What we do:
- Outreach 3Way is a growing Sussex-based charity with a rich local heritage. We support more than 200 people with learning disabilities each week at our Day Centre in Ifield.
- We manage a range of homes and supported living options. With over 200 staff, we support over 500 people with learning disabilities. We are proud of our reputation for the highest standards of care.
- We are working towards a better life for people with learning disabilities by providing social inclusion, employment and housing services.
- We recognise that everyone has a right to a life that includes respect, opportunities, purpose and happiness.
- We value diversity and believe that everyone has a right to participate in and be a part of their community.