Albion in the Community (AITC) (Short Break Provider)
Our disability department at Albion in the Community has been running our award-winning disability programme since 1997. We are now the largest provider of disability football in Sussex - giving more people than ever the chance to take part in both fun and competitive sport.
Albion in the Community is a Short Break provider
What we do:
- Albion in the Community provides disability football sessions for players age 5 to adult to develop their football and team building skills. This includes a range of programmes from pan-disability (fully inclusive) to disability specific sessions.
- We are pleased to say that following an extended break due to the Coronavirus outbreak we have now re-started some face-to-face football sessions in Brighton and Worthing and are open to residents from West Sussex.
- Sessions will run each week throughout August. As a charity we take the safety of our players and coaches very seriously and have developed a series of robust procedures for the safe return of our players.
- You can find out more by through by requesting our easy read guide to how sessions will look and what precautions we have put in place.
- To book a place please visit our website and click on the book activities tab.
Our users say:
"Albion in the Community have given me the chance to be part of a team, I feel proud when my family watch me"