Holy Trinity CE Primary School
Holy Trinity CE Primary School is committed to providing a high quality education to all our children. We believe all children have an entitlement to a broad, balanced academic and social curriculum, and to be fully included in all aspects of school life.
What we do:
- We believe that all children are entitled to an education that enables them to make progress so that they can achieve their best and become confident individuals, preparing them for adult life.
- As a school we aim to provide the highest quality education, where we all strive to meet the needs of all learners.
- We aim to identify needs as they arise and provide quality first teaching and learning which enable every child to access the curriculum and achieve their best possible outcomes.
- We encourage children to play an active part in their learning and support children to develop their metacognition, so they understand how they learn best.
- We ensure that our staff have the knowledge and training to ensure that they can deliver support tailored to individual needs. Regular training opportunities are provided throughout the school year.
Our users say:
My child has improved with her special needs, and with all the SEN team’s support, is ready for the transition to Secondary School.’
Age Range: 4–11
Free to use?
Requires an application to be completed
01444 454 295