Benefits Advice Service
Benefits Advice for Families and Carers of children and young people with special
educational needs and disabilities. Support in Form Filling, Reviews, Appeals, Tribunal Representation. One off or on-going advice or support.
What we do:
- Covering the County of West Sussex.
- From birth to 25 years. Criteria is Families/Carers of children/young people with disabilities
- West Sussex Parents and Carers Forum, Family Centres, Schools, Child Disability Teams, Early Years, Portage, and parents can self-refer to the service.
- All venues fully accessible, Home Vists by arrangement.
- All Welfare Benefits covered, Appointments and drop-in sessions across the county.
Our users say:
Fantastic Service. Indepth Knowledge of benefits. Very understanding advice