St Margarets C.E Primary School
Mission Statement: We seek to be a learning centre of excellence at the heart of the local community, fostering the intellectual, spiritual and emotional development of all who play a part in the school, looking to follow the teachings of Jesus in all we.
What we do:
- Support in mainstream classes. Our school strives to provide an engaging and exciting curriculum for all children. Each child’s class teacher will plan for the variety of needs in the classroom.
- Additional Provision. A further level of provision may involve your child working individually or in small groups outside the classroom. External support services help us identify, assess and make provision for children with special education needs.
- Working with other schools. Our school is part of the Angmering Locality Group of Schools who work collaboratively to ensure best practice and a common approach is in place. We are part of the Angmering ASCEND SEND Hub through which we share good practice
- Working with parents. We collaborate and meet with parents regularly to assess children’s progress and the impact of any additional support and resources.
- Our team of staff. Our Teaching staff work collaboratively with class TA’s, SNTAs in supporting children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. The Deputy Head and Inclusion manager, leads the team of staff and liaises with external agencies.
Our users say:
Parents are very positive about the schools provision and support for children with a wide range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.