Woodlands Meed (Special School)
Woodlands Meed is a generic special school and college for Mid Sussex , based in Burgess Hill. As well as schooling from age 2-19, we are the lead school for the Local Offer of services to other parents and schools through our Meeds SEND Alliance Hub.
What we do:
- Special Education tailored to meet a wide range of needs.
- School site for pupils aged 2 to 14 and those with PMLD.
- College site for pupils aged 14 to 19 where the focus is on preparation for adult life.
- Speech and Language, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists and nurses work on site and collaborate with class teams to make personalised provision.
- The Meeds SEND Alliance offers support to local parents from all schools including Woodlands Meed, through regular events.
Our users say:
One new pupil in September said: I love this school. It is the best one I have been to!