The Meeds SEND Alliance
We are a partnership between schools and other agencies supporting children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities living and learning in Burgess Hill, Hassocks, Haywards Heath and the surrounding area, sharing resources, advice and training opportunities.
What we do:
- A Hub for local support for children and young people up to 25. We offer an outreach service for member schools.
- Our service is available to Schools, Early Years Settings and Services to join as members. We have a resource library, allowing schools to borrow resources and assessments.
- We organise a termly training programme for member and non-member schools. We also run sessions for parents.
- Member schools can attend a half-termly Inclusion Leaders meeting.
- We have half termly steering group meetings, attended by parents and professionals.
Our users say:
As a newly appointed SENCo, I have found The Meeds SEND Alliance really helpful. I have had a local point of contact when I needed advice, have attended a lot of training and have been able to signpost parents to training and support as well.