Springboard (Short Breaks Provider)
Due to Covid-19 all face to face services have been suspended
The Springboard Project offers group based short breaks services for disabled children, teenagers and young adults aged 0 to 25 years in Horsham, Crawley and Worthing.
Springboard Houses in Horsham and Crawley are accessible, inclusive and open for stay and play for all
Springboard is a Short Break provider
What we do:
- 0-6s - Family group for under 6's with a disability. Runs twice a month on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings in Horsham/Crawley.
- 6-12s - Play and activities for disabled children ages 6 to 12. Term time Saturday club and school holiday scheme in Horsham, Crawley and Worthing.
- 12-18s - Social activities for disabled young people ages 12 to 18. Term time weekday evenings and school holiday scheme in Horsham and Crawley.
- 18-25s - Social activities for young adults with a disability. Monthly evenings in Horsham and Crawley
- Stay and play and learn family membership. Our centres in Horsham is open 10 to 5 Monday to Friday term time (School holiday opening varies).
Our users say:
'Saturday/holiday clubs provide much needed respite for us as parents......It's also great for meeting other parents of children with additional needs'. 'We love it here, our family have so much fun making lots of special memories'