St. Peters C.E. Primary School
St. Peter's C.E. Primary is a vibrant village school, proud of its Christian ethos. With pupils taught in mixed age classes, we seek to provide a loving, caring and supportive environment where children feel happy to learn thus unlocking their potential.
What we do:
- A continual focus upon our school vision of Achieve-Believe-Create underpins all that we do.
- Access to a rich, varied and immersive 'menu of opportunity' that stretches beyond the confines of the curriculum and classroom.
- Progress and attainment is continually tracked across the school through our agreed assessment and monitoring processes to ensure that all learners make at least expected progress.
- Pupils, parents and staff work in partnership to meet the needs of all learners. Any additional support that may be required to overcome barriers to learning is coordinated by our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator.
- A wide range of extra-curricular activities are offered during and after school, exemplifying our holistic approach to teaching and learning.
Our users say:
St. Peter’s is a very nurturing school that addresses both pupils and parents with respect. As a parent you feel confident that your child is being acknowledged and taught as an individual and their needs are being met on all levels.