Northolmes Junior School
Northolmes is a smaller than average Junior School situated within beautiful grounds in North East Horsham. We are a nurturing school and encourage our pupils to develop self- belief, confidence and respect.
What we do:
- We offer a dedicated and experienced staff working to give the best possible learning opportunities to all children.
- We are a fully inclusive school and we believe in Pupil and Parent Voice. We encourage parents and carers in an active partnership to support the educational, moral and social development of our children.
- We promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- We believe in celebrating our successes as individuals and as a school.
- We have recently joined in federation with Littlehaven Infant School and have a leadership team and governing body working across both schools, ensuring continuity and communication between both sites.