Littlehaven Infant School
Littlehaven is a small, friendly, nurturing school with a welcoming atmosphere for children, parents and our visitors. We are situated in North East Horsham within well developed grounds that include an outside play area and a large field.
What we do:
- We offer a dedicated and experienced staff working to give the best possible learning opportunities to all children.
- We are a fully inclusive school and we believe in Pupil and Parent Voice. We encourage parents and carers in an active partnership to support the educational, moral and social development of our children.
- We promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- We believe in celebrating our successes as individuals and as a school.
- We have recently joined in federation with Northolmes Junior School and have a leadership team and governing body working across both schools, ensuring continuity and communication between both sites.