North Lancing Primary School
North Lancing Primary School is a two-form entry mainstream setting where children are encouraged to enjoy achieving. We provide a nurturing school environment for children from our local community, where partnership with parents and carers is key to our success. We value the contribution all learners and staff make to our school environment and are respectful and considerate. Through following our Golden Aims we work together to achieve great things!
What we do:
- We provide all learners with access to quality first teaching and a curriculum that is both challenging and well-differentiated. The needs and progress of each learner are closely monitored by teaching staff, with support from the Senior Leadership Team.
- Where there are concerns around a child's well-being or progress, school staff will endeavour to identify any additional needs as early as possible. This process will involve open communication with parents and carers.
- If a child has been formally identified as having additional needs, school staff will work co-operatively with that child and their parents/carers to co-produce a package of provision that meets their needs and aims to remove any barriers to learning.
- The personalised learning that a child is receiving will be regularly reviewed with parents/carers and the child. Targets and provision is outlined in a Personalised Learning Plan (PLP). This is a working document and can be updated as appropriate.
- All school staff receive training to enable them to support and teach learners with a wide variety of needs and abilities. We have several staff members who hold specialist qualifications and can deliver a range of interventions.
Our users say:
"Any support that pupils need is delivered by well-informed, caring adults who regularly check to make sure that it is making a difference quickly." Ofsted 2014
Age Range: 4–11
Free to use?
01903 752 301
Read MoreWebsite Twitter
For more information, and to read about how to access this service, visit:Local Offer webpage