Shoreham Beach Primary School
Shoreham Beach Primary School is a unique learning environment, where the opportunities for academic, social and spiritual success and growth are fully maximised, celebrated and shared. At Shoreham Beach Primary we all REACH for the stars!
What we do:
- A child may require extra support as a result of emotional or behavioural problems, a physical disability, medical or health problems, difficulties with speech and language, a sensory impairment, general difficulties with school work or low self esteem.
- We aim to identify children with special educational needs as early as possible so they can be actively involved in their work and experience success.
- We support and encourage independent learning and positive self-esteem and involve children, parents and teachers in a productive working partnership. Children follow an Individual Education Plan (IEP) devised by the class teacher and SENCO.
- We make full use of services available from the Special Needs Support Service, Educational Psychologist and Health & Social Services.
- The building is accessible to children with physical disability as it is on ground level. We ensure that equipment used is accessible to all children regardless of their needs. Extra curricular activities are accessible for children with SEND.
Age Range: 4–11
Free to use?
01273 462 688
Read MoreWebsite Facebook
For more information, and to read about how to access this service, visit:Local Offer webpage