A young persons guide to looking after yourself: Leaflet
Please follow the website link for the leaflet which contains tips to keep yourself emotionally and mentally healthy.
What we do:
- This mini-guide was originally researched and written by volunteers from youth project RIGHT HERE Brighton and Hove and has been adapted for use by young people in West Sussex.
- It has been made by young people for young people. They are tips that young people have found useful to keep our own health on track.
- It has been broken down into different areas to focus on and experiment with, including eating properly, talking about your problems and being kind to yourself.
- This leaflet was produced by RIGHT HERE Brighton and Hove, working in partnership with West Sussex County Council, NHS Coastal West Sussex CCG, NHS Crawley CCG and NHS Horsham and Mid Sussex CCG.
- For other sources of great relevant information check out YourSpace section on Your Health: http://www.yourspacewestsussex.co.uk/advice_and_info/your_health/emotional_wellbeing__mental_h.aspx