Amanda Boxall DVSA ADI (car)
People of all ages have the opportunity to learn to drive within a relaxed and friendly environment whilst maintaining a professional attitude towards the seriousness of remaining safe on our busy roads.
It is not merely a case of passing a driving test. My ethos is to teach a skill which will remain for the rest of their driving years. Areas covered include Horsham, Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill and the surrounding area.
Very experienced and high grade female Instructor.
What we do:
- I'm a fully qualified Grade A Driving Instructor with eighteen years experience. Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) approved. I'm fully insured, hold an enhanced DBS check and lessons are provided in a dual controlled manual car.
- All driver training programmes are individually structured around each student's specific needs. I have experience teaching students with various conditions including Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, Dyspraxia, Dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
- Students are encouraged to set their own aims and objectives and to evaluate their progress to help them take responsibility.
- Lessons can be arranged for any special needs student after discussion as to their specific needs. Parents and carers (with consent) are welcome to accompany their lessons to observe.
- Waiting time to start lessons approx six months due to closures through the Covid-19 pandemic. Please register and join my waiting list well in advance.