Amanda Boxall DVSA ADI (car)
People of all ages have the opportunity to learn to drive within a relaxed and friendly environment whilst maintaining a professional attitude towards the seriousness of remaining safe on our busy roads.
It is not merely a case of passing a driving test. My ethos is to teach a skill which will remain for the rest of their driving years. Areas covered include Horsham, Crawley, Burgess Hill and the surrounding area. We also have a facility at Dunsfold Park for those aged 14 and above.
What we do:
- I'm a fully qualified Grade A Driving Instructor with fifteen years experience. Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) approved. I'm fully insured, hold an enhanced DBS check and lessons are provided in a dual controlled manual car.
- All driver training programmes are individually structured around each student's specific needs whether mainstream or special needs. I have experience teaching students with various conditions including Autism, Asperger's, ADHD, Dyspraxia and Dyslexia.
- Students are encouraged to set their own aims and objectives and to evaluate their progress at the end of lessons. This review can be documented and emailed (parents with consent) to help students take responsibility for their lessons and progress.
- Lessons can be arranged for any special needs student after discussion as to their specific needs. Parents and carers (with consent) are always welcome to accompany the student on their lessons to observe.
- All students, age 14 minimum, can have lessons at Dunsfold Park by appointment if preferred. Car control and basic driving skills can be learnt and practiced in a completely safe and controlled environment before going out on the road.