Compass Card West Sussex
Compass Card West Sussex – a free leisure discount card for 0 to 25 year olds with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND), which is run by local charity Amaze.
What we do:
- There are usually 300+ places across Sussex and beyond that provide Compass Card discounts - including free swimming and gym at K2 and discounts on soft play, farms, theatre shows and cafes. Offers are returning thick and fast post-lockdown.
- To keep fully up to date, download our free Compass Card West Sussex app for your iPhone or Android smartphone. Just search ‘Compass Card’ in the Apple App Store or in Google Play – and make sure you download the West Sussex version.
- Registrations for Compass Card West Sussex are open for 0-25s with SEND that has a big effect on daily life (eligibility until 25th birthday), who are living or going to school in West Sussex or under the care of West Sussex Social Services.
- To apply register through our website.
- Amaze manages 'The Compass', West Sussex County Council’s ‘disability register’ for 0-25s and it’s joining the register that will entitle children and young people with significant additional needs to Compass Card West Sussex.
Our users say:
“I can’t stress how much it has improved our quality of life. It’s given us one.” “We are loving the Compass Card scheme, it is allowing us to experience so many more places that we couldn’t normally afford. Thank you so much.”