Egalite is rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission. We provide comprehensive and flexible person centred support to younger adults with disabilities. Support can be in the form of just a few hours a week to 24 hour packages of care.
We support people in their family home, their own home or shared living in the form of Supported Living.
Egalite recruit, train and support carers both in the Domiciliary Care service as Support Workers and also within Shared Lives as Shared Lives
What we do:
- Egalite is registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide care to younger adults with disabilities as a Domiciliary Care service which includes Outreach and Supported Living. We also provide a registered Shared Lives Service.
- Egalite provide a range of support options from a few hours support to 24 hour support within a shared Supported Living house living with up to 4 other people. Support is tailored to the needs of each individual.
- Egalite support individuals with specialist healthcare needs, including Epilepsy, Diabetes, Nutritional Support, Dementia and Gastrostomy Care. We work closely with health colleagues inc Continuing Health Care Team at the NHS CCG
- In addition to providing support from Support Workers employed directly by Egalite, we also organise family placements within our Shared Lives Service either Long Term Placements, Respite care or day time community based Activities.
- Shared Lives Carers and Egalite Support Workers are recruited and trained to provide the best quality support for our customers. Specialist training inc the Care Certificate, Diplomas in Care and Management, Health Care, Autism and Communication.
Our users say:
I just want to say how wonderful it is to see ***, she is looking better than I have ever seen her and the flat is lovely. Could you pass on my appreciation to the team.