Head2Head Theatre: Family Half-Day Activities
Half-day fun activities tailored for a wide range of disabilities, which can be shared with siblings & parents. An interactive, multi-sensory story will unfold as participants move around the venue & grounds discovering scenes & meeting characters. Multi-sensory props, puppetry & sing/sign will make the experience accessible, educational, stimulating & fun for everyone. Bring a picnic & enjoy lunchtime games, craft activities & sensory tent. Introductory Sessions for those with ASD.
What we do:
- FUN FOR ALL: Although tailored for ages 0-25, the show is suitable for the whole family.
- SPECIAL SCHOOL VENUES: Most of our venues provide on-site parking, accessible toilets and hoists (please bring your own sling). We visit special schools in Chichester, Horsham, Crawley & Burgess Hill (& neighbouring counties).
- SUITABILITY Activity suitable for a wide range and varying levels of disabilities including SPLD, ASD, PMLD, VI, HI, complex needs and disabilities.
- FAMILIARISATION: You will receive a widgit symbol advance pack. You may book a 'backstage' familiarisation visit (suitable for participants with anxiety issues) We also offer a session dedicated to those on the Autism Spectrum.
- ABOUT US: Our team of professional actors has a total of 30 years' experience in multi-sensory theatre. Full DBS checks, Public Liability Insurance £10m.
Our users say:
A brilliant interactive experience. So much fun while providing all the right levels of sensory, musical and emotional involvement. The children and adults enjoyed it very much! Looking forward to the next event! Thanks.