Head2Head Sensory Theatre: virtual and live activities
Head2Head Sensory theatre has responded to COVID-19 with virtual activities: films, zoom workshops, zoom shows and multi-layered games. All are interactive and multi-sensory using the advance packs that accompany each activity. When able, we will resume touring live shows but will continue to offer virtual activities so that we reach all families in West Sussex.
What we do:
- FUN FOR ALL: Although tailored for ages 0-25, the show is suitable for the whole family. We are also conducting activities through our Twitter, Facebook and Youtube channel.
- SPECIAL SCHOOL VENUES: Most of our venues provide on-site parking, accessible toilets and hoists (please bring your own sling). We visit special schools in Chichester, Horsham, Crawley & Burgess Hill (& neighbouring counties).
- SUITABILITY Activity suitable for a wide range and varying levels of disabilities including SPLD, ASD, PMLD, VI, HI, complex needs and disabilities.
- FAMILIARISATION: You will receive a widgit symbol advance pack. Live shows:- You may book a 'backstage' familiarisation visit (suitable for participants with anxiety issues) We also offer a session dedicated to those on the Autism Spectrum.
- ABOUT US: Our team of professional actors has a total of 30 years' experience in multi-sensory theatre. All are trained in Makaton signing and each holds a DBS check. The charity has Public Liability Insurance £10m.
Our users say:
A brilliant interactive experience. So much fun while providing all the right levels of sensory, musical and emotional involvement. The children and adults enjoyed it very much! Looking forward to the next event! Thanks.