We are a dynamic person centred charity supporting people with learning disabilities for over 100 years. Our services focus on delivering a vibrant learning and skills programme, innovative supported living models and housing solutions for people with learning disabilities. We also fundraise for projects to promote the independence, confidence and skills base of people with learning disabilities.
What we do:
- Shared Lives – gaining independent living skills by living with a professional carer
- Active Lives – gaining new skills through the learning & skills development programme
- Choices – supporting people at home and in the community to live fulfilled lives
- Grace Eyre Housing - helping people to find and live in their own homes
- We aim to support people to enjoy personal freedom, be respected and be treated as equals. We also aim to be led by the people who use our services and support them to gain the skills and independence enabling them to achieve their dreams.
Our users say:
“I come here because I want to be involved and have a chance to express myself”.