Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) (Social Care)
MASH is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns regarding children and young people in West Sussex, and includes front door access for Early Help.
What we do:
- Research information held on professional databases to inform decisions.
- Continuing to provide support to professionals working in Early Help. Especially identifying families who need key working services, and family network responses.
- Providing a secure and confidential environment for professionals to share information.
- Identifying low–level repeat referrals which taken in isolation may not appear concerning, but do when the child’s journey is reviewed.
- You can email, call or complete an E-Form to request support: http://sussex.procedures.org.uk/ If you think a child is in immediate danger, call the police on 999.