Challengers Chichester Youth Scheme (Short Break Provider)
Challengers Chichester Youthscheme is an exciting new club for disabled teenagers. Meeting at the local leisure centre there will be the opportunity to take part in activities such as bowling, swimming, trampolining and so much more as well as heading in to town for some lunch, shopping and anything else you fancy...
Challengers is a Short Break provider
What we do:
- Challengers is a great place to meet new friends, hang out with existing friends and try new things.
- This scheme runs on Saturdays 10.30am - 4.30pm... come and say hi!
- Challengers organise awesome and fun activities for disabled children and young people.
- Challengers are completely inclusive and never turn away a child or young person.
- Challengers always have highly trained play and youth workers at every scheme
Our users say:
They love it - they feel so happy going there and always come home so positively. The staff are wonderful and make everyone feel confident and safe.