Albion in the Community - Gully's Days Out (Short Breaks)
For just £15 a year members can request tickets for themselves and their friends and family to a host of attractions, including SEA LIFE Brighton, Butlin’s, Cineworld, and Bowlplex, with 28 generous attractions available. Members can enjoy as many days out as they like throughout the year with no extra charge.
We also run supported days out, which are attended by trained staff and volunteers from our generous partner American Express®, all of whom have received disability awareness training.
What we do:
- Membership is open to anyone who lives in Sussex who has additional needs and receives medium to high DLA. Memberships can also be taken out by organisations such as SEN Day centres or Special Educational Needs and Disability schools.
- Gully’s Days Out trips fall into two categories: supported and non-supported days.
- Supported days are organised and run by Albion in the Community. They take place on a particular date and in addition to free entry, members and their guests are accompanied by trained AITC staff and volunteers.
- Non-supported days can take place any day of the year and involve members being given up to five complimentary tickets to one of Gully’s Days Outs’ partner attractions for them and their friends and family to enjoy.
- Membership is £15 for individuals and £45 for organisations. Individual members do not need to sign-up friends or family who wish to go with them – they qualify for tickets through the member.
Our users say:
Gully's Days Out is such an amazing organisation, we have had a so many lovely Gully's days, thank you so much for providing this. Having a child with special needs makes life a little harder for parents and siblings and having days out really helps.