Independence skills programme
The independence skills programme aims to support groups of young people to make friends, build self esteem, learn new skills and be more independent. Four modules will run for 5 weeks each - these will focus on transitioning into adulthood.
What we do:
- The sessions will be a range of recreational activities that promote a healthy, challenging and fun lifestyle and will be focused around young peoples interests.
- The activities will be delivered by a dedicated and experienced staff team. There will be a good mix of ways the information is delivered to ensure the programme is engaging and meaningful for all participants.
- Modules will include: Healthy living - Emotional wellbeing - Personal health - Keeping Safe -
- Dates are: Module 1 - 19/10 , 26/10, 2/11, 9/11, 16/11 Module 2 - 23/11, 30/11, 7/12, 14/12, 21/12 Module 3 - 11/1, 18/1, 25/1, 1/2, 8/2 Module 4 - 22/2, 1/3, 8/3, 15/3, 22/3
- The cost for the programme is £30 per module which is payable upon booking
Age Range: 13–18
Free to use?
Requires an application to be completed
01329 312 312
07827 989 317 Email this service